This ranges from just a simple tax return for a self employed person through to a more comprehensive tax, accounts and advice service for small businesses. Included with the tax return service is ongoing advice and dealing with any HMRC issues that may arise as well as corporation tax returns for limited companies.


I can prepare full accounts including Companies House statutory accounts from your accounting records in addition to the tax return plus add on other services as required like VAT returns, accounting advice and payroll.

With my extensive SME experience I have the experience to deal with any type of business, whether that be limited companies sole traders or partnerships. I can also assist in providing new sources for financing for businesses at all stages of their growth.

Accounts and Tax Returns

© 2019 by Nigel Plant

- accountant for small business

Call :         07986 488672

Email :